Researchers have discovered an enzyme that, when found at high levels and alongside low levels of HDL (good cholesterol), can dramatically reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- For Thousands of Exhausted Migrants, a Journey’s End in Munich
- Fans, Lights and Andy Murray Beat Nick Kyrgios at U.S. Open
- North Korea Denies Apologizing for Land Mine Blasts
- Obama, Visiting Arctic, Will Pledge Aid to Alaskans Hit by Climate Change
- State of the Art: Hacking Victims Deserve Empathy, Not Ridicule