Researchers have discovered an enzyme that, when found at high levels and alongside low levels of HDL (good cholesterol), can dramatically reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Survivor of ’05 London Subway Attack Is on Antiterror Mission
- California Drought Takes Some Sparkle Out of Fireworks Displays
- Heather Watson’s Memorable Defeat at Wimbledon Packs a Sting
- Afghan Forces Battle Taliban as Lawmakers Reject Defense Minister
- Syria Forces and Hezbollah Attack Insurgents Near Lebanon