Researchers have discovered an enzyme that, when found at high levels and alongside low levels of HDL (good cholesterol), can dramatically reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Patent Protection for Drugs Puts Pressure on U.S. in Trade Talks
- India Executes Yakub Memon, Man Tied to 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Domestic Roles: Millennial Men Aren’t the Dads They Thought They’d Be
- Mullah Muhammad Omar, Storied and Elusive Afghan Taliban Leader, Is Dead
- Bail Set at $1 Million for Ex-University of Cincinnati Officer Charged With Murder