One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- China and Russia Said to Block Creation of Antarctic Marine Reserves
- Hungary Drops Internet Tax Plan After Surge of Protests
- The Biggest Ship in the World (Though It Isn’t Exactly a Ship)
- Repeal of Health Law, Once Central to G.O.P., Is Side Issue in Campaigns
- Syrian’s Photos Spur Outrage, But Not Action