One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- Honor Comes Late to Óscar Romero, a Martyr for the Poor
- Senate Vote Is a Victory for Obama on Trade, but a Tougher Test Awaits
- Pursuits: In Vietnam, Street Food Moves From Sidewalk to Storefront
- In Early Vote Count, Ireland Appears Headed Toward Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage
- N.S.A. and Other Matters Leave McConnell’s Senate in Disarray