One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- Chris Christie Proposes Tracking Immigrants the Way FedEx Tracks Packages
- Dr. Oliver Sacks, Explorer of the Brain
- An Appraisal: Oliver Sacks, Casting Light on the Interconnectedness of Life
- Global Soccer: Home-Field Advantage Takes a Premier League Beating
- Texas Deputy Killed ‘Because He Wore a Uniform,’ Sheriff Says