One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- Amnesty International Considers Pushing for Decriminalization of Prostitution
- Greek Debt Crisis Adds to a Spike in Burglaries and Robberies
- Donald Trump’s Instinct for Racially Charged Rhetoric, Before His Presidential Bid
- Deeper Mideast Aspirations Seen in Nuclear Deal With Iran
- Beijing Defeats Almaty in Bid to Host 2022 Winter Olympics