One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- No Major Backlash After Sydney Siege, but Muslims Are Fearful
- Flight Attendant Kicked Off Korean Air Flight Alleges Cover-Up
- Yemen’s Children Go Hungry as Its Government Weakens
- Public Editor’s Journal: A Tumultuous Year at The Times
- As 2016 Nears, Hillary Clinton Keeps in Mind Mistakes of 2008 Campaign