One in four chief executives of FTSE 100 companies enjoyed increases of at least 41 per cent in their ‘realisable remuneration’, which includes salary, bonuses and share options. Barclays boss Bob Diamond (pictured) was the highest earner.
- Spain Arrests 8 on Suspicion of Fighting for Rebels in Ukraine
- Footsteps: Where Rimbaud Found Peace in Ethiopia
- Rev. Theodore Hesburgh, Influential Ex-President of Notre Dame, Dies at 97
- Earl Lloyd, N.B.A.’s First Black Player, Dies at 86
- For Leonard Nimoy, Spock’s Hold Made Reaching Escape Velocity Futile