The gap between the cost of insurance for men and women is closing. In March, the average male policy was 12.4% more – that has now halved to 6.1%.
- The Saturday Profile: U.S. Citizen, Once Held in Egypt’s Crackdown, Becomes Voice for Inmates
- Iran Deal Opens a Vitriolic Divide Among American Jews
- Virginia Shooting Victims Were Hit in Head, Autopsies Show
- Fed Official Fischer Leaves Door Open for September Rate Increase
- First Draft: Marco Rubio Lashes Out at Hillary Clinton Over ‘Terrorist’ Remark