The gap between the cost of insurance for men and women is closing. In March, the average male policy was 12.4% more – that has now halved to 6.1%.
- Veliky Novgorod Journal: Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- At Least 22 People Are Reported Killed in Attack at a Market in Western China
- Gunfire Exchanged Across Korean Boundary
- Power Up: For South Korea, Host of League of Legends Championship, E-Sports Is National Pastime
- The Working Life: Doctor Says No Overtime; Pregnant Worker’s Boss Says No Job