Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- Veliky Novgorod Journal: Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- At Least 22 People Are Reported Killed in Attack at a Market in Western China
- Gunfire Exchanged Across Korean Boundary
- Power Up: For South Korea, Host of League of Legends Championship, E-Sports Is National Pastime
- The Working Life: Doctor Says No Overtime; Pregnant Worker’s Boss Says No Job