Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- Review: Janet Jackson, on Unbreakable Tour, Shows Off Her Demure Side
- Emails Show How Hillary Clinton Valued Input From Sidney Blumenthal
- French Publisher Won’t Print Book on Moroccan King After Authors’ Arrest
- Austria Discovers Syrian Travel Documents in Truck Where Bodies Were Found
- Pope Francis Will Pass Through Central Park in Ticketed Event