Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- ArtsBeat: Joni Mitchell Hospitalized After Being Found Unconscious at Home
- Colorado Lawmakers Scramble to Keep Millions in Marijuana Taxes
- State of the Art: With Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, Samsung Tries to Regain Its Footing
- For Boehner, Visit to Israel Isn’t the Time to Speak Out
- Arkansas Governor Asks Lawmakers to Recall Religious Freedom Bill