Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- First Draft: In New Hampshire Poll, Donald Trump Surges Despite Remarks on John McCain
- Skin Deep: Four Women Bond Over the Beauty in Their Baldness
- Memo From Beijing: Ethnic Tensions in Xinjiang Complicate China-Turkey Ties
- Sports of The Times: Win for Dutee Chand, but Line Between Male and Female Athletes Remains Blurred
- Iran Deal Gets Support of House Israel Backer, Sander Levin