Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- Narendra Modi Outlines Goals for India on Eve of a Visit With Obama
- Chinese Court Sentences Teenagers to Death in Killing of Jume Tahir, Islamic Cleric
- ScienceTake: Marmosets Find Videos Educational, if Not Viral
- As Trial Ends, Prosecutors Slam Karadzic as Liar
- Power of Fiction: Why Rumors Outrace the Truth Online