Bad news on the eurozone economy sent the currency tumbling against the dollar to $1.25 – its lowest level since July 2010. Against the pound it was worth little more than 80p.
- U.S. Briefing Asian Allies on Plans for Naval Patrols in South China Sea
- Amid Report of Jason Rezaian’s Conviction, Iran Hints at Prisoner Exchange
- CNN Sees Smaller Field, With Greater Focus, as Lure for Democratic Debate
- Anorexia May Be Habit, Not Willpower, Study Finds
- Eli Lilly Abandons Heart Disease Drug in Final Stage of Trials