SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Paying Till It Hurts: After Surgery, Surprise $117,000 Medical Bill From Doctor He Didn’t Know
- U.S. Suspects More Direct Threats Beyond ISIS
- U.S. Seeks Ryder Cup Miracle of Its Own
- De Blasio Orders a Greener City, Setting Goals for Energy Efficiency of Buildings
- Paris Falls Out of Love With the Padlocks on Its Bridges