SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Germanwings Crash Raises Questions About Shifting Ideas of Pilot Fitness
- Cricket: Rising From Wreckage, Australia Sweeps to World Cup Title
- An American Military Convoy in Europe Aims to Reassure Allies
- Arab Leaders Agree on Combined Military Force
- Germanwings Crash Investigators Sorting Through Physical and Psychological Clues