SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Amnesty International Considers Pushing for Decriminalization of Prostitution
- Greek Debt Crisis Adds to a Spike in Burglaries and Robberies
- Donald Trump’s Instinct for Racially Charged Rhetoric, Before His Presidential Bid
- Deeper Mideast Aspirations Seen in Nuclear Deal With Iran
- Beijing Defeats Almaty in Bid to Host 2022 Winter Olympics