SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Donald Trump’s Bombast Seems to Be Wearing Out Its Welcome
- Rafah Journal: As Egypt Floods Gaza Tunnels, Smugglers Fear an End to Their Trade
- New TV Ad Urging Biden to Run Recalls 1972 Accident
- Times Co. Outlines Strategy to Double Digital Revenue
- Common Response After Killings in Oregon: ‘I Want to Have a Gun’