SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- U.S. Still in Danger of Losing War on AIDS, C.D.C. Director Says
- ISIS Followers in U.S. Are Diverse and Young
- Rushing to End Mass Shootings, Police Face Greater Danger
- Indonesia Cites Resetting of Circuit Breaker in 2014 AirAsia Crash
- Letter From Europe: Discontent Over Migrants Takes a Toll on East German City