SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Survivor of ’05 London Subway Attack Is on Antiterror Mission
- California Drought Takes Some Sparkle Out of Fireworks Displays
- Heather Watson’s Memorable Defeat at Wimbledon Packs a Sting
- Afghan Forces Battle Taliban as Lawmakers Reject Defense Minister
- Syria Forces and Hezbollah Attack Insurgents Near Lebanon