SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- No Major Backlash After Sydney Siege, but Muslims Are Fearful
- Flight Attendant Kicked Off Korean Air Flight Alleges Cover-Up
- Yemen’s Children Go Hungry as Its Government Weakens
- Public Editor’s Journal: A Tumultuous Year at The Times
- As 2016 Nears, Hillary Clinton Keeps in Mind Mistakes of 2008 Campaign