SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- China and Russia Said to Block Creation of Antarctic Marine Reserves
- Hungary Drops Internet Tax Plan After Surge of Protests
- The Biggest Ship in the World (Though It Isn’t Exactly a Ship)
- Repeal of Health Law, Once Central to G.O.P., Is Side Issue in Campaigns
- Syrian’s Photos Spur Outrage, But Not Action