SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Yahoo Inc is replacing its CEO for the third time in as many years, and giving three board seats to a hedge fund led by Daniel Loeb, putting him in a strong position to influence strategy at the struggling Internet company.
- Honor Comes Late to Óscar Romero, a Martyr for the Poor
- Senate Vote Is a Victory for Obama on Trade, but a Tougher Test Awaits
- Pursuits: In Vietnam, Street Food Moves From Sidewalk to Storefront
- In Early Vote Count, Ireland Appears Headed Toward Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage
- N.S.A. and Other Matters Leave McConnell’s Senate in Disarray